....................DISCLAIMER.......................

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG
Hi this blog contains stories which are of my own and they are true, resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincident. As for celebrity information they are being taken by searching over the net and the owner is not to be held responsible for any copyright matter. If you find any objection's please do mail me at sstoryaddict@gmail.com. And I inform you in advance that this blog contains matter or material which are to be viewed only by certain Audience. The link's which i provide for download are not uploaded by me , i got them by mining the net.Please don't copy the matter of this blog.
Copyright © 2008 Story addict, My feeling's.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

When I was in 5th standard I saw a Lady Topless.

Hi when i was in 5th standard that was my first time seeing a Lady nude.

Story goes like this.....
I was 11 year's old it was my first time seeing a lady topless.I was asked by my mother to bring a blouse from the tailor.Tailor was a lady and she stitches in her house.I am well acquainted with her as I take lenience without knocking the door i usually enter straight away.Even that day I went straight away without knocking.The door was closed but i opened and went inside it was a hot afternoon on entering i saw a women standing beside tailor aunty without a piece of cloth not even a bra on her top, god she was half naked.she might be 35 years old and married women, she might have just given her blouse to tailor aunty to get a tear stitched.50 sec i saw her boob's with Dark black nipple's in center.I Know what you are thinking you are thing how do i know that she is married.Yes, I am coming to that point only, she had a chain in her neck usually called Thali in our native Language or mangalsutra meaning wedding chain.Women who get married are being tied by this chain by their husband.Imagine how she is now, sorry how can you imagine when i haven't described her.I will describe her now"She is 4.9 feet tall at that time she was taller than me wheatish completion wearing a gold chain and thali(mangalsutra) falling amidst her two watermelon sized boobs, with her Saree pallu dropped down and her boob's were drooping to her stomach with everted nipples.I cant describe her face as i saw more her boob's rather than her face.She was standing close to tailor aunty with astonishment in her eye's, she was seeing me only,I got only a second time to see her eyes She was'nt covering her boob's with her hands as most female do as soon as they see any male might be she thought i was only a kid.I only got ashamed better to say i got frightened as this was my first time seeing a lady topless and I came out and stood beside the door.Tailor aunty came out and gave me the blouse, in return i gave her the money and moved from there.Now i am 22 years old and if at all that scene happened now not a muscle of my foot have moved from there not even a blink in my eye and i would have kept a hand on my mobile and would have clicked on her photo's.But at that time i was 11 years old not grown or matured so no feelings and technology is also not as such it is these days and I gazed her about less than a minute but I still din't forget that incident that boob's.

Friend's, Comment's please in coming day's i want to share more hot topic's if you comment i may feel good to write posts ok.

Hi have a daily visit for my real story

No comments: