....................DISCLAIMER.......................

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG
Hi this blog contains stories which are of my own and they are true, resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincident. As for celebrity information they are being taken by searching over the net and the owner is not to be held responsible for any copyright matter. If you find any objection's please do mail me at sstoryaddict@gmail.com. And I inform you in advance that this blog contains matter or material which are to be viewed only by certain Audience. The link's which i provide for download are not uploaded by me , i got them by mining the net.Please don't copy the matter of this blog.
Copyright © 2008 Story addict, My feeling's.

Monday, May 19, 2008

HI WELCOME TO MY FEELINGS

Hi to tell about myself I am a male post graduate student 22 years of age.I wanted to start a blog expressing my feeling's how i felt, how i have started to explore several topics on sex.hope you enjoy reading it.And my name and other character's name which i explain will not be told as this is my real story might be if i tell names, it might be easily traced by my friend's or my locality people so no names.I start my story from my childhood.Enjoy reading.........

And don't think that this guy has named his blog as story addict might be he wants us to get addicted saying fraud stories.No believe me i just kept my blog address as it sounds good that's it nothing more than that ok and comment's are invited Doubt's if any, as this is my true story i am ready to clear.In mean time i may start several other section's in my blog based on users response.This is my first blog so encourage me.

No comments: