....................DISCLAIMER.......................

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG
Hi this blog contains stories which are of my own and they are true, resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincident. As for celebrity information they are being taken by searching over the net and the owner is not to be held responsible for any copyright matter. If you find any objection's please do mail me at sstoryaddict@gmail.com. And I inform you in advance that this blog contains matter or material which are to be viewed only by certain Audience. The link's which i provide for download are not uploaded by me , i got them by mining the net.Please don't copy the matter of this blog.
Copyright © 2008 Story addict, My feeling's.

Monday, May 19, 2008

My first Childhood experience.

Friend's, hi as i don't have any reader's i wanted to attract people of my kind so i collected some of the mail address from ISS and FSI,So sorry if you think i had spammed.I am a great fan of those two site's and i wrote many stories but didn't get proper feedback's as those are fantasy stories not real.

But i thought of sharing my real story may be boy's of my age would have experienced same as i did.So bird's of same feather flock together.To start of with my early experience's.I tell you my first explore on private region's i Dont exactly remeber my age when this incident took place but i was a small kid just stared going to school.My parents both are employee's.My grand father used to come to my house and take me to school and bring me back and stay till any of my parent comes.Till that he used to give me milk and read news's paper's waiting for my dad or mom.Usually my mom comes first.We stay in a three portioned house.we stay in the last portion.Middle my house owner's used to stay.And in the first some other family used to stay consisting a women and her two daughter one just 1 or 2 year's elder than me and the younger of my age.There mother work's as a peon in some school and their father expired.Daily evening we three of us use to play in our compound.Once a bad intention struck elder girl's mind she took me and her sister to their house and said lets open our underwear's and see what it contains.Now i am laughing because it was really at a small age nearly kids 4 or 5 years old that's it and see that girl's intention's even i too wanted to explore their inside under wear region.without hesitation elder girl pulled her panty a small slit little bit black, now my turn i too pulled my short that time i wore no underwear my small ticrie i.e penis very small was hanging next the younger girl she pulled her under wear this slit was pinkish as this girl is little bit fair in complection elder was notier she touched my penis and i too touched theirs.I said to the younger girl that her pussy is pink in color and her sister's war black . I remember elder one's name but younger girl's i dont quite remember.still that incident is in my mind, my grand father reading new's paper and we three opened our private regions and explored, if it was now i think both of them would be carrying.Just kidding now at this age who gives us such a chance.

Hi have a daily visit for my real story.

No comments: