....................DISCLAIMER.......................

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG
Hi this blog contains stories which are of my own and they are true, resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincident. As for celebrity information they are being taken by searching over the net and the owner is not to be held responsible for any copyright matter. If you find any objection's please do mail me at sstoryaddict@gmail.com. And I inform you in advance that this blog contains matter or material which are to be viewed only by certain Audience. The link's which i provide for download are not uploaded by me , i got them by mining the net.Please don't copy the matter of this blog.
Copyright © 2008 Story addict, My feeling's.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Intimate Girl Friend.

Hi yesterday i told about my first view of a naked women now i will tell about my first girl friend and our story.

Girlfriend in the sense she was 8th class when i was in 7th.She was my house owners daughter,her parent's were both employee's.She was cute girl studying in a girl's convent.Both our school's used to be closed b 4:00 pm and we used to be in our houses by 4:30.She used to come very fast as she came in auto and her school is little bit near to our houses.And i came 10 min after her as i used to come on my bicycle from my school.Daily she used to get fresh up and came to our house.I and my mother used to be in house even then i used to play with her in her house.They are our owner's and stay just beside our house.
Now my story one day i came from school exactly the same time she came.She was sitting on the step's of their door and removing her shoes i just entered into our gate and there house comes first and next our's so i had to pass from in front of their house.While i was passing my eye's caught up on her thighs which were apparent as she was removing her socks .She smiled at me and said to come fast.I went in took a glass of milk i was on my short and t shirt off to their house,she was watching TV still wearing her school dress i went in and sat beside her.She was smiling a little bit different that day.She was keeping her legs on a table in front and her school dress was revealing her entire thigh if it still goes up little bit it would be her panty.Silence for 10 min after that she said "i will change my clothes and come".And she got up and said "what were you seeing when i was removing my socks?" I said nothing.She smiled and went in I thought she knew what i was seeing.She came in a frock and sat very close nearly slept on my hand.That day she was behaving little bit odd.she came close to my ear's and said i know what you saw,Shall i tell? My heart was beating fast i said i saw nothing.She said i know you saw some thing,ok did you ever see a female private region? I said no. she said "i think you want to see".I said "no".Then she said "Then why were you seeing my panty while i was removing my socks?With innocence I said I dint see any thing the region underneath your frock was dark how could i see?.She laughed and said ok now will you see? I was little bit enthusiastic as i never saw a teen girl's Vagina.Without hesitation i said i will see.She immediately said in return you have to open you short.I agreed and she lifted her frock and pulled her pink panty.Wow second time look after the incident which i shared few day's ago and till now that was a live teen girl's vagina i saw after that i saw many Blue film's but seeing live was the second time and till date last.Vagina was pink no pubic hair and i dint dare to touch it.Within a fraction of minute she pulled her panty up.Now it was my turn.I was feeling shy but slowly pulled both my short and underwear at a time.Came out was my little penis without erection.At that time i dint have any sexual feeling's she too saw and said ok and said don't tell this matter to any one okay to your parents and my parent's keep it a silent.I always wondered what does boys have their now i saw it i am satisfied saying that she was talking about that region how they go toilet how they have to sit and do and so on.But in both the situation's in my life girl insisted and i showed i was innocent those day's.If it happened now i think my pen.. would straight away go to the place where it have to go.

Next i will tell a story "again she was the culprit who made me to do some mischief" I was a innocent boy till 9th standard my first talk on sex topic's went on with this girl but my mind wasn't that matured to understand. We used to play a lot and share stories she used to tell i used to listen.meet you tomorrow.

Hi have a daily visit for my real story

No comments: