....................DISCLAIMER.......................

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE LEAVE THIS BLOG
Hi this blog contains stories which are of my own and they are true, resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincident. As for celebrity information they are being taken by searching over the net and the owner is not to be held responsible for any copyright matter. If you find any objection's please do mail me at sstoryaddict@gmail.com. And I inform you in advance that this blog contains matter or material which are to be viewed only by certain Audience. The link's which i provide for download are not uploaded by me , i got them by mining the net.Please don't copy the matter of this blog.
Copyright © 2008 Story addict, My feeling's.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Smriti Irani Bahu of Star Plus






Hi lovely face of Star plus serials usually a good and decent Bahu.Smriti Irani has nearly made my mind lust.I dont know what i can say about this lady.Please comment on her your own feelings.

Love to hear from you guys and read my other posts and comment so that i can post more.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smriti Irani is the most gorgeous bahu of star plus and the most loved one too.

---------

jasmine

Blazeinfotech